Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend Round-Up!

Hey dolls!  How many of y'all are lovin' this gorgeous day (OR rainy- don't want to leave anyone out) today??  After Aaron's nap is over, I fully intend to pack his chunky self up in the stroller, and get my fitness on.  After consuming a Philly Roll and Fried Rice for lunch, my bootay does not need to be laying on the couch waiting for "Kourtney and Kim Take New York."

Since hubby is working, A and I had the pleasure of attending not one, but 2 birthday parties yesterday!  The first party was Aaron's cousin, Jaxson's, first birthday party.  So cute!  Here's a picture of the precious birthday boy and Aaron Mo:

Cute! 

After the party was over, I left realizing two things: 1) Aaron is a major mama's boy; and, 2) I want Adam and I to build a house, or at least live in a brand spankin' new house one day.  The party was held at the home of my brother and sister-in-law, and the house is GORGE.  Beautiful, spacious rooms, an amazing kitchen,  hardwoods, and a bathroom bigger than our master bedroom.  Unbelievable....and a little nauseating that we will probably never be able for afford something so nice.  So, after leaving the first beautiful home birthday party, we headed to the second birthday party to celebrate my good friend Laura's son, Kade's second birthday.  I would have taken a pictures; however, we did not stay long.  Aaron (bless his baby heart) is learning how to walk, and after trying unsuccessfully to push a baby grocery cart around, he fell down and busted his lip open.  :(  Sadness.  I honestly don't know who cried more, me or Aaron; probably me.  After that incident, I packed us both up and went home.  What a day!

I watched The Black Swan last night.  Omg, Natalie Portman is a little freak.  The movie was not as disturbing as I thought it would be, and to be honest I was a little disappointed.  As a side note, I now have a girl crush on Mila Kunis.  Her eyeliner method needs to be documented.


Ciao!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!