Thursday, April 14, 2011

General Hospital Rocks my Socks Off

Ohhh........Lord, me.  I'm exhausted, have a pounding headache, and I'm desperately in need of a glass of wine like WHOA.  Too bad I've consumed my calories for the day, and this means no bueno on the Moscato.  Sad face.

So, I have to ask: What soap(s) do y'all watch?  Any General Hospital fans out there??  I don't even know why I asked that because, it's totally like, the best.soap.ever!  Anyhow, Aaron and I decided to stay home and have a low-key day today.  Low-key for me meant working on his way overdue 1 year scrapbook, and catching up on GH.  For those of you that don't know, this honey stars as Lucky on General Hospital:

Gorge

Jonathan Jackson (above) is the original Lucky.  The hottie below starred as Lucky for awhile before JJ came back:

Also Gorge....
Anyhow, Lucky and Elizabeth:

Favorite Soap Couple Everrrrrr....
just lost their son, Jake, in a car accident.  They were engaged, separated because Elizabeth was a lil' hoochie mama (she was sleeping with his brother, Nicholas), she got prego (with her third boy I might add), thought for almost a year that Aiden (third child) was Nicholas', opened a paternity test a couple of weeks ago- found out Aiden was actually Lucky's, Jake then got hit by a car and died (very sad).  As a side note, Jake is not really Lucky's, but that's another story for a different day, my friend.  So, that's brings us up to the current dramz: Jake is gone, he was actually killed in an accidental hit and run by Lucky's dad (eeekkkk!), Lucky is supposed to get married to Siobahn (Irish g-friend) so she can get her Green Card, and Elizabeth is about to tell Lucky that Aiden is really his child......WOW!  Anyway, since I am such a HUGE Liz and Lucky fan, thanks to YouTube and all of the other die-hard L&L fans out there, this is how I envision their reunion:




What can I say?? Cheesy but so fabulous!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!