Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Big, Beautiful Eyes?? Yes, please!

While I was perusing the Target website a couple of weeks ago, I came across this genius find:


E.L.F. (eyeslipsface.com) has these amazing "Beauty Books" for eyes and lips!  Basically, it's a palette of colors (I got both the Bright Eye Edition and Neutral Eye Edition books), and they tell you how to layer the eyeshadow to achieve your desired look.  I've been using these books for a few weeks now, and I cannot even tell y'all the compliments I've received on my eye makeup!  Like I said, the "book" opens up to reveal your tray of 12 different colors, and a "how to" guide on the other leaf.  The book also comes with brushes, although I prefer to use my own brushes since I've finally (after 10 years) learned how to properly apply eye makeup.  The colors are beautiful, and you can choose from other Beauty Books such as: Every Day, Smoky Eye, and etc.  I will say that the colors are very pigmented, so a little powder applied to your brush goes a looooong way. All in all, I give this product 4 stars.  I swear, E.L.F. has yet to disappoint me; their prices are amazing, and the makeup that I've purchased in the past, I actually wore until it was gone. 

Try it!  I think you'll love it!! :)

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!