Thursday, March 17, 2011

A letter to Aaron Mo

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Create your own collage - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own picture collage




Dear Aaron,

Happy 1st birthday, lil' man!  Wow, I cannot believe it's been a year already.  From the minute you came into our lives, we wondered what we ever did without you.  I will never forget holding you for the first time, and the immediate connection we had.  You looked at me almost as if saying, "Hi Mom, it's so good to finally meet you."  The few weeks after having you were hard, I'm not going to lie.  Getting used to this new role in my life was quite the adjustment, but it was worth every tear and every sleepless night.  In the early morning hours it was just me and you; while the whole world was sleeping, it was just me and my beautiful boy.  As time has passed, I am still in complete awe of you.  Every time I speak of my love for you, I can't help but cry because it is so much deeper and stronger than I could ever express in words.  It is so true, there is absolutely nothing in the world like being a mom.

As I marvel at you every day, I thank God that he made you so perfectly.  From your mischievous eyes that twinkle when you smile, to the hot mess of the mounds of hair on your head, you are my gift.  The most wonderful, precious gift that I will ever be given.

I hope you always know how much your "ma ma" loves you.  My love for you is all encompassing and never-ending.  Thank you for making my world so complete.  

And I'll say it again, Happy Birthday Aaron Mo!!!  Here's to the first of many wonderful years!!!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Good gracious I am crying at my desk! What a precious letter that he will treasure all his life!! You are such an amazing Ma Ma...I only hope I be the same!! Happy Birthday to my future son in law...HAHA!!

    Love you both!

    Julie Cordova

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!