Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Musings

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  It's a rainy day in Georgia and I am loving it.  I've got a great excuse to wear stretchy pants, drink coffee, play DVR catch up during nap time (while also catching up on laundry), cuddle with my baby and fur baby, and search Pinterest for something yummy for dinner. 

I hope y'all had a good weekend!  We spent it with family.  Besides the fact that the hubs was MIA, we had a nice couple of days.  Check my Instagram for pics if you're interested. ;)

I joined the gym today.  I've already FB status updated and tweeted this, as this is big news in the Mosely hacienda.  I honestly cannot remember the last time I stepped a New Balance sneaker into the gym.  I had an epiphany over the weekend, "why don't I join a gym?"  I was sipping on a glass of wine while in the tub Saturday night, studying my flabby belly (stretch marks, froyo, french fries), and it occurred to me "my a$$ needs to be in the gym."  After researching gyms in the area, I found a very convenient one down the road that offers free childcare 6 days/week.  How can I pass that up??  I literally have no excuse.  So, here goes.  By the way, how many times did I use gym in this paragraph?

Don't tell my hubby, but I bought the Hunger Games DVD yesterday.  (Rut-roh)  It's an obsession.  It's turning unhealthy.  I just cannot get over this face (and jaw line):

#4 Boyfriend (1- Rpatz; 2- RyGy; 3- ASkars).  This is ridonk.


And in other tween news, Breaking Dawn part 2 comes out in exactly 60 days.  Wonder if Rpatz and KStew will get it together for the interview circuit?  Either way, he's still #1 Boyfriend


Enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!