Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Better late than never!

I'm so behind!

I meant to post about the Emmys yesterday, but we're in nuclear meltdown mode in the Mosely pad this week.  We are in the process of taking Aaron's "bb" (AKA pacifier) away, and it has not been good.  Yesterday I was so frazzled by 2 pm, I considered checking myself into a hotel far, far away.  Today has been a little better, and I say little with emphasis.  I've almost driven up to Walgreens 3 times in the past 2 days to purchase "bb's" but I'm holding on.  Lord be with us......

Okay, so Emmys!  What did y'all think?  I personally thought it was a tad boring. :/  I was disappointed in Jimmy Kimmel.  I usually find him pretty funny, but the jokes were not on....or maybe I was off??  The only time I got cracked up was when Amy Poehler and Julia Louis-Dreyfus mixed up their speeches.  Here's my breakdown:

  • Sofia Vergara is gorge.  She is hands down, so freakin' beautiful!  Loved the dress, the hair, the makeup- everything! Love that she was bouncing that bootay to "Conga" at the after party; check it out here.
  • Claire Danes said "holla" and "baby daddy" in one sentence.  I haven't had that much respect for sista since she was making out with Jordan Catalano in the boiler room.
  • Is it just me, or did Amy Poehler look hawt??!  Look at the girls- out and about on a Sunday night!
  • Zooey Deschanel.  I love her.  She and her bangs can do no wrong in my eyes.
  • Tiny Fey only gets better with age.
  • Okay, I'm probably going to catch a lot of flack for this one, but I think Christina Hendricks needs a serious reduction.  I think she's such a beautiful, real woman, but dang, look at those knockers!  I'm sure she probably had pads in, but honestly I have never seen boobs that huge.  She makes Pamela Anderson look like a B cup!
Honestly, all the women were beautiful in my opinion.  These lovelies just stood out a little more.

Now on to the mens:
  •  Aaron Paul.  Love him!  My hubby actually watched an hour of the Emmys with me and he was super stocked A. Paul won.  The hubs says Breaking Bad is the best show on TV.  Do you agree?  Might need to check it out.....  (And btw, how gorge is his fiance?!)
  • The obligatory Jon Hamm picture.  We all know he's so handsome, smart, creative, yada.....yada.....yada....
  • I don't watch Two and a Half Men, but I was so touched by Jon Cryer's acceptance speech.  The poor guy didn't even think he had a shot at winning, but was so honored and humble it broke my heart.  I'm officially a fan (even though I will never watch the show). 
  • Max Greenfield.  Adore.  Love everything he says or does.  If you aren't watching New Girl, watch it!  It's the best show on TV!
That about sums it up.  I'm no Perez, but honestly I just found the whole show kind've lackluster.  But, guess who I did find out and about:

I'm pretending he just said something incredibly sexy to me in Swedish.  (Image courtesy of Just Jared)


~LL

1 comment:

  1. OMG...the Claire Danes comment is hilarious. You're so funny! And I agree, she's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!