Last night we celebrated one of my bestie's, Jessica, 30th birthday. Here's a pic:
|My 2 Jessica's & me: Birthday girl in the middle ;)|
Had a blast! Jessica is getting married December 15th, and I am one of the lucky girls that gets to stand beside her on her big day. Aren't my friends lovely? :)
So, in anticipation of her big day (and simply for the fact that I'm not going to give up my glass of wine a night), I've worked out 4 days this week. That's, like, a record people. I met with a personal trainer Friday (consult came free with joining the gym), and I am putting it lightly when I say he kicked.my.a$$. First, we sat down and went over my body fat percentage (terrible), and my goals. I basically told him that the only reason why I wanted to lose weight was for completely vain reasons, but that the health benefits would be a great perk. ;) After discussing goals, workouts, etc. he then proceeded to go all Britney Spears trainer on me. I'm talking squats, lunges, climbing stairs, while screaming 8-count reps. On top of all this, he was very attractive and every time I did look at him I broke out in a huge smile, forgot what rep I was on, and giggled.....nonstop. What is wrong with me??! Afterwards, he pulled me back into his office to discuss nutrition packages/personal training sessions that would cost upwards of $25 a week! Srsly?? I'm already paying y'all a whopping $50 bucks a month- you'd think the training sessions could be free (especially when Planet Fitness down the road is offering $10/month plans)! Welcome to the gym, folks.
Tonight is the Emmy's!! Y'all know that I love nothing more than a good awards show. And I don't discriminate. I'm talking Teen Choice Awards to Academy Awards- I'm so there. The following are my predictions for tonight:
- Lea Michele will be a total diva and do the pout face at every camera she can get her mug on.
- Jon Hamm will be gorge. The girlfriend, Jennifer Westfeldt will look pretty and a little desperate (I stay worried about her. She just seems so nice and I don't want The Hamm to break her heart.)
- Zooey Deschanel (my fave) will be the cutest, funniest person there and I'll wish that we were BFF's.
- 30 Rock will win everything.
- Wonder if this guy will be there:
I guess we'll see........