Monday, September 10, 2012

An explanation

Well, I guess I should start things out by saying that it feels good to be back.  I haven't blogged since February, and honestly you probably wouldn't have wanted me to.  My life over the past 7 months has been ever-changing, and going into all types of directions.  I'm scattered......it's really no fun.  You see, I am the queen of making rash decisions.  Some of these decisions have been wonderful, most- not so much.  After moving back to Macon in February, I started a job as a claims adjuster at Allstate.  I lasted 4 months.  I went directly into a new job as a dental assistant.  That lasted 2 1/2 months.  I know you probably think I'm crazy......for goodness sakes, I  know I'm crazy! I'm 30 years old and I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up.  The only things I'm sure of at this moment are: I have an incredibly wonderful, kind, patient husband who puts up with A LOT, and I have a fantastic 2 1/2 year old who blows my mind in every amazing way possible and cracks me up daily, and as usual, my mom, dad, and sister are my rocks.  I'm lucky to have wonderful friends,and it is true that the older you get you learn which friends (as one of my besties Natalie states, "will be the ones that ride back home on the Greyhound with you when the limo breaks down."  Sad, but true. 

With all of this being said, I'm happy to be back to this blog.  It is the one place I can come to that's all mine.  And I definitely plan to come back here quite a bit.  So please stay tuned.  I promise it gets better!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!