Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Recaps

I have been incredibly slack about posting the last few days.  We had a super busy weekend of family, friends, and football, and I was still recovering yesterday.  

Since I'm on this huge diet kick right now, I made a couple of appetizers from the Hungry Girl Cookbook for our little football party; Sliders (Recipe here) and Cocktail Weenies (Recipe here).  I have to say that I was a little proud of myself because they turned out delicious!  And the best part was that it was half the calories!

Sunday, Aaron and I met up with Ashley for a Mexican lunch, and some catching-up back at my house.  We had a blast!  It's always so nice to get together with friends that you don't see that often.  Looking forward to our next lunch date, A. :)

I think I'm going to order Jillian's 30 Day Shred.  I've lost 5 pounds so far on my 1200 calorie diet, but I want to kick it up a notch.  This post-pregnancy weight is a pain!  I've never had 10 extra pounds cling to my body like this before.  Somethings gotta give.

I'm exhausted.  I'll do better tomorrow.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!