Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Best Lip Gloss

My many attempts to be as frugal as possible with personal necessities has not included the contents my makeup bag.  Clinique's Bronzer, and MAC's Eye shadow have officially spoiled me completely, and don't even get me started on the Too Faced line of lipstick (it rocks).  

In the meantime, I have to shed some light on the best lip gloss ever: Bare Escentual's Buxom.

This lip gloss is incredible.  I stumbled upon this genius find in December, while doing some pre-Christmas shopping.  This gloss is the perfect mix of shine and moisture, and color.  It is rare that you can find a great gloss that offers all three of those benefits.  Also, there is a bit of the lip plumper added in ( I know these "lip plumpers" are such scams, but I do love the feel of tingling lips.)

My favorite shade is "Candi," although, I am completely open to trying many of their other shades.  You can find this line at Sephora and Ulta.  Hope you check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!