Monday, April 22, 2013

Somebody went cray cray in the A....

and it appears that person was Reese Witherspoon.  And you know what?  I kinda love it.  Was this news just released yesterday?  Because I had no idea of this occurrence until last night when a friend called and informed me of Ms. Reecey's indiscretion.  Lo and behold, this picture is everywhere on the net:

via
Okay, I feel bad for her.  She was drunk, her man was getting arrested, and as they always say "you can take the girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the girl."  I'm sure those Tennessee roots/ Sweet Home Alabama twang came out, and as embarrassing as this is to admit, I probably would have acted the same way when I "had one too many."  Ha! Here's her statement if you're interested in reading.  Honestly, I like her more for it.  I know that sounds weird, but it just makes her more relatable.  I know there are people out there that thinks she's terrible, and their opinions have been changed, and yada yada, but let's face it: we have no room to judge anybody.  She made a mistake, she owned up to it and apologized, now all she can do is move on.  And hello, girlfriend looks great as a brunette.  And let's look at the bright side: her and Chelsea Handler probably now have a lot more in common!


I have more updating about the house to report; however, I have to go fix my lovebug some lunch.  Turns out: we're probably going to have to paint the kitchen cabinets.  Grrrr!!!!  I'll update more this week.....

This is the big week!  We find out what we're having Thursday.  Eeekkk!!!  So excited!  And scared.  Just praying that this baby is healthy.  That's all we want.  I know it's in God's hands.  Just trying to let go and trust.  This will be okay. 

Talk soon!

~LL


3 comments:

  1. It happens. She's owning up. I think it's kind of funny that she partied that hard. Can't wait to hear about what you're having!!! Text me once you find out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still sad that I didn't get to see you Saturday. Maybe we can try for a Friday next time? And yes, you will be getting a text Thurday- eeekkk!!

      Delete
  2. Is it weird that her public apology made me fall even more in love with her?? She is so classy. We have all made (drunken) mistakes and she handled it so well :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!