Monday, April 15, 2013

Crushworthy

Confession: I watched the MTV Movie Awards last night.  For those that know me this is not so shocking, as I'm a huge awards-show-celebrity-watcher; for those that don't- if you no longer want to read my blog I understand (kidding.....please read!).  Two hours of my life wasted.  I only watched to see the teaser trailer for Catching Fire, and of course, they didn't show the freakin' preview until 10:50.  I was passed out asleep on the couch at this point.  Luckily, I was able to rewind and watch what I missed......which was not much.  Where was Peeta??  He was barely featured in the trailer!  Mama does not like this one bit!  I wanted to see a glimpse of the Katniss/Peeta makeout sesh on the beach and live vicariously through Jennifer Lawrence!  Grrrr......

I realized that I might have a crush on Tom Hiddleston.  He played Loki on The Avengers.  Yep, I just said that.  I did go see The Avengers in the movie theater (with my hubs) and I do know every character's name.  This is what happens when you let your husband pick movies on date nights. 
Anyway, I adore him.....just a little bit.  Here's a pic of him at the Movie Awards last night:
Via
My fave celebrity gossip site, Cele|bitchy thought he was douchy and cheese-tastic. but I thought he was delish. 

In other exciting news of that evening, Kim K finally wore an outfit that complemented her baby bump and her badonkadonk at the same time.  Winning!  She actually looked really pretty.

via
Selena Gomez sang her new song "Come & Get It" and it was horrible.  Either she can't sing, or.....she can't sing??  At least she looked beautiful.  Go here if you want to watch.


Look who was spotted at Coachella this weekend looking gorge........

via
Sorry for the lack of good posting today.  I'm sneezing like crazy and feel as if I could go to bed now and not wake up until tomorrow morning.  Damn pollen!

~LL

1 comment:

  1. I thought Kim K looked good too.

    HBO started running TrueBlood previews last night. Bill looks like he goes batshit cray. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!