Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm fixing to rock this shhhh.....

I Zumba'd yesterday.  For the first time.  OMG- what a work out!  I met one of my besties, Jessica, who's been "Zumbaing" for quite some time now.  Jess had already stated she had never seen "a white girl shake it like that."  Um, she was right.  This girl could have easily been one of Beyonce's backup dancers.  The class was an hour long and within the first ten minutes I thought there was no way I was going to make it through.  I was imagining the different ways I could leave: fake a family emergency, maybe I could "pretend" to pass out, fake puking, ANYTHING to get me out of what I just committed myself to.  Luckily after about 20 minutes of serious struggling my second wind kicked in, and I finished the class.  I know I probably looked like Gwyneth Paltrow at a Jay-Z concert, but I can honestly say that it was a lot of fun.  And I must be crazy, because I'm going back next week.  Sofia Vergara's bod is not easy to come by, y'all.

(image via)

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog. You crack me up! By the way, Gywenth totally stole my moves. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kristen! This really makes my day! :) Please keep reading & commenting- it keeps me going!

      Poor Gwynnie....she needs to come to the Dirty Dirty & let us teach her a thing or two. ;)

      Delete

I love to hear from you!