Friday, January 4, 2013

Favorite Things Friday!

I have been listening to Led Zeppelin since I was 5 years old.  No kidding.  My dad would pile me and my sister in his Chevy truck, pop a Led Zep tape into the tape deck, and we would seriously jam out to "Ramble On."  Now, I have been known to have some questionable tastes in music (Gucci Mane), but thanks to my dad and his excellent taste (in addition to Led Zep, Stevie Ray Vaughn, ZZ Top, Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton, the list goes on..) I have somehow come out alright.  Anyway, I saw where a friend of a friend had shared this today and I have literally watched it 3 times.  And cried each time.  This should go down in history, it's that good.  Without further ado, Heart's rendition of "Stairway to Heaven."  Hell yes.




As I've talked about in previous posts, I'm obsessed with scarves. I live in them in the fall/winter. They can take a simple outfit of jeans and a tee, and add instant style.  More recently, I've been dying over Infinity Scarves.  Well, I didn't have to wait too long, because my sweet cousin, Katie, made one for me!  Here's a picture of the finished product:

Can't really tell from this pic, but it's adorb.  I love how it hangs loosely and doesn't swallow my face.  Love it!
Here's a link to Katie's blog tutorial on how she made these scarves.  So easy and so chic!!


And last but not least, an oldie but a goodie.  This will always be one of my favorite things because I laugh to the point of tears every time I watch it.  Presenting my favorite YouTube video of all time:  Scarlet Takes a Tumble:


Happy Friday, y'all!!

 ~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!