My girl Ashley over at Kindredly has already given a great recap of the Globes so I'll *try* to keep it simple and short:
- Zooey D: Love her (shocker) and loved her red dress. Disappointed she didn't win Best Actress in Comedy/Musical series (Lena Dunham did). I thought Zooey D totally deserved it.
- JLaw. Absolutely gorge. She had on red as well, and I have to say her girls looked pretty fab. So glad she won. I think she's hilarious. And bless her heart, sister was battling the flu and a breakup. She should totally hook it up with Bradley Cooper.
- Claire Danes: Rough. Sorry. Normally I love her, but last night she looked way too pale and had way too much raccoon eye going on. She's so naturally beautiful; flaunt it if you got it, honey! One thing's for sure, new mama has a bangin' body after babe. Go gurrrl.
- Kristen Bell and Dax Shepherd: One word: adorable.
- Adele: I think she's so classically beautiful. I cannot believe she's 24; she looks 34. And I say that as a compliment....really. Love that her date was a new "mum" and they were out tying one on.
- Kate Hudson: She's such a hottie. I loved her dress, and I love the fact that she always looks like she's having a great time. Where was Matt Bellamy?
- Jennifer Garner: I thought she was beautiful. Loved the smokey eyes, nude lips, and sparkly, red dress. I also loved that she was showing some skin. I mean, she just had her third child! I think Ben Affleck's the lucky one in this coupling for sure.
- JLo and Lea Michele: I'm grouping those two together because they are both the queens of duckface. They're pretty and tan. That's as far as it goes.
- Anne Hathaway: Ughhhh. Sorry. She just annoys me so bad. Thank God she won. Maybe she won't feel the need to show us her lady bits again. As for her look: typical. Kinda boring. She needs to grow her hair back out.
A few that need to do better next year: Sienna Miller....and Sienna Miller. (wth was she thinking??)
One last thought: If Nene Leakes can go to the Golden Globes than I sure as hell can go.