Thursday, August 1, 2013

Getting closer!

Hey friends!

It's been over a week since my last blog post- so sorry. We are without Internet for the second time since we moved into our new house (damn AT&T) and won't be getting it back until next Monday. I downloaded the Blogger app and that's how I'm reaching out to you, my lovely readers! It's a long story, one in which I don't understand at all, but I will say that it is completely AT&T's fault. Since I'm starting to feel myself getting angry about the situation all over again I'm moving on...

I had my 31 week appointment for Harper Beth today, and luckily everything looks great! I'm measuring right at 31 weeks, baby girl's head is down (knew that I was feeling some extra pressure over the past couple of weeks), heart rate sounded great, and my weight gain is at 26 lbs. Phew! No guilt tripping over French fries or donuts today! Tomorrow I'm going for her 3D ultrasound and I absolutely cannot wait to see her. Little punkin!!

We are still in the process of decorating the house and getting Harper's nursery ready. Slowly but surely, we're getting it done. My two girlfriends and I are hosting a baby shower for a good friend of ours at my house a week from Saturday, and I'm using that as a deadline to get as much done as possible. I'll post pics once our Internet is back working normally.

I got 2 1/2 inches chopped off my hair yesterday and I feel so much better. Here's a pic:


I look cray in this pic, but whatev. It doesn't seem like a lot, but all the long hair was dragging me down. I knew I didn't want to get it chopped again as (through lots of trial and error) short hair on me=disaster. I just needed something more updated. Voila! The "lob." We'll see how this relationship goes...

Until next time, loves. 

~LL



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!