Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sweet, Sweet Summer

Before I begin this post I just have to say that the people in Oklahoma are in my thoughts and prayers.  I cannot imagine what they are going through, and what they will continue to go through in the coming weeks and months ahead.  I don't know if y'all have seen this precious video of the elderly woman finding her dog, but you've got to watch.  So touching.  Have the Kleenex ready!



Aaron and I got to enjoy a morning at my in-law's pool today.  It's amazing what a little Vitamin D will do for your soul.  Woke up moody/feeling huge/dealing with heartburn to feeling so amazing and grateful for some time in the sun with my favorite little guy.  However, I will say that I was not the cutest sight; between trying to work a halter bikini top that I wore 5 years ago, and trying to work this ever expanding belly in a bikini bottom was not pretty.  To add on to it, some cute little high school guys were out working on the farm and I'm sure they were thinking "why is that big girl wearing a two piece?"  Oh well.  Better to be tan fat than white fat- haaa!

Do you ever have those dreams where you don't want to wake up?  I did last night.  It was incredible.  For the past few months I've been under the impression I was completely over JHutch (AKA Peeta).  Obviously not. 


I like him better blondeVia
So last night in my dream, I'm somewhere random and I discover that JHutch has been sorta stalking me.  I discover he has a photo book with all of these random pictures taken of me.  When I go to confront him he's all like, "yes I'm in love with you and I don't care that you're huge and preg with another kid and married."  And I won't go into details of the rest of the dream as they are totally inappro. 
Wth??  Why am I so cray?!?  This pregnancy is making me insane.  And a little bit of a dream hoochie.  I mean, last week I practically had that same dream about Daryl from Walking Dead.  Maybe it's all this estrogen I have flowing through me.  All I know is that I will be watching Hunger Games for the twentieth time tonight, and hoping for more sweet dreams later. (Ohhhh yeahhhh)

Enjoy your afternoon, hotties!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!