Monday, May 20, 2013

So much to say..

Happy Monday, everyone!  Happy, indeed!  Adam, Aaron, and I went to the Doc today for my 20 week anatomy scan and baby girl looks great!  She's officially 11 ounces, and moving up a storm.  We could see her feet and arms just going and going.  I think she's definitely got her mama's dance moves! ;)  All the organs looked good, and the best part.........

THE HEART LOOKS NORMAL!!!!!! 

I knew that the heart looked normal from the 16-week heart ultrasound; however, it was so nice to be able to see the heart four weeks later and see that the heart definitely had 4 chambers.  I could see the chambers so clearly!  Praise God!  I will have a Fetal Echo done in about 6-8 weeks where they'll perform a very in-depth heart ultrasound screening at the Pediatric Cardiologist's office.  Am I nervous?  Heck yeah!  But from what we could see today, my Doctor feels pretty positive that everything is normal with her sweet heart.  That's all I can ask for.  Yay yay yay!!!!!

Here's a peek:


What a great start to the week!!

In other news.........we bought a house.  Yep- it's true!  We are under contract, y'all!!!  Okay, let me start from the beginning: this is not the house that I've been posting about in recent weeks.  We submitted our final offer for that house and never heard a word.......now I know why.  Adam and I went to see this house Friday.  We fell in love with it as soon as we walked in the door.  I mean, I saw Christmas- that's how I knew; I never saw Christmas in any of the other houses that we looked at.  This house is perfect for our family, we are in a great neighborhood, and awesome school district.  We could not be more excited!!  I promise to post some pics and go into more details once it's a sealed deal.  Our closing day is June 14th- eeeeekkkk- I still can't believe how blessed we are.  We also have great tenants moving in, so that of course, is the icing on the cake.  It's so true that God has a plan, but it happens on His terms, not mine.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

So that's it.  We've had quite a busy past few days!  Between seeing our healthy little girl and buying a house, we're feeling pretty excited!  Adam finished the updates to our kitchen Saturday, and I'll post a picture of that this week.  Next up: the driveway. 

Before I go, we've got to talk about the Scandal season finale.  I know I am sooooo 4 days late with this, but Jesus!  This show is cray!  These are my thoughts (for anyone that's interested in reading):
  • I LOVE Olivia and Jake (Scott Foley's character) together.  I think he's dreamy and he loves her.  Plus, he's not effin' married either!
  • I can't stand President Fitz.  He's an asshole.  And I think it's high time Mellie (the wifey) takes him for a ride on the crazy train.  I don't care that he's the President, and I also don't care that Mellie is annoying and bitchy- they're married!!  It's take for some serious payback; he has it coming, y'all!!!
That's it.  Just those two things.  Feel free to add your thoughts!

Enjoy your day!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!