Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Catching Up

Hope y'all had a great holiday weekend!  I can't believe it's already Tuesday.  Our weekend flew by- time flies when you're having fun and staying busy I guess. 

Friday, Aaron and I met Ashley at the pool for a little fun in the sun, and we had such a great time!  Aaron was on his best behavior (save for a meltdown or two) and I was lucky that Ashley's husband basically babysat Aaron the whole time.  (Thank you, JG!!)  Ashley is having a sweet little boy in late September, and I'm due a week later, so you can imagine all the fun we had discussing our crazy, growing pregnancy bods.  So nice to have prego buddies!  I'm so excited to do this all summer- this big belly is going to stay in a pool.

We left town for the weekend, and didn't get home until late yesterday.  We drove up to Marietta Saturday to spend the night with my sister and her hubby.  They moved into a gorge house last August, and luckily their subdivision pool just happens to be right next door to their house (score!) so we spent the majority of Saturday afternoon by the pool, too.  While my mom, sister, and Aaron got to enjoy the sun I sat under the umbrella with a magazine since I decided to not wear sunscreen the day before and turned into a lobster- I'm smart. (Eye roll).  Sunday we spent the night with my parents, and left late yesterday.  Fun but busy weekend. 

I still haven't packed one thing to move into our new home.  And we'll be moving in the next 3-4 weeks.  Can you say procrastination??  I just cannot get my act together.  I hate moving.  And I don't mean I hate moving to a brand new house that we're in love with; I just mean I hate the process of moving.  It sucks.  I know that most people feel this way, but I just have to whine for a second.  After Aaron wakes up from him nap, we're heading to Lowe's to get some moving supplies.  Here we go again......

I think my belly grew more over the weekend.  I feel hurge; like I might be carrying Renesmee hurge (Twilight reference if you're wondering wth.)  My mom and I went to Subway to pick up sandwiches Sunday, and the girl asked me if this was my first baby, when I responded no she asked if I was "that huge with my first baby."  I said "yep", whipped around, and stomped my fat a$$ out the door.  The nerve.  Yesterday, my family and I went to Pizza Hut for lunch I just realized that I'm that girl that talks about food all the time.  Not good. and every time I went up to the buffet (which was only 3 times, y'all!) everybody watched.  I mean, have they never seen a pregnant belly before?  Were they worried that I was going to eat all of the cinnamon sticks?  Because if they were, then they had a right to be- those things were damn good.  Over it.  I got a little over 4 more months to go, and I'm wearing this bump proudly. 
And btw, I did go back and look at pics of my pregnant belly with Aaron and no, I was not as big with Aaron as I am with Harper.  Go figure. 

Alright, gotta go.  Enjoy your Tuesday, y'all!  Only 3 more days to the weekend- whoop!!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!