Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nursery Updates

Folks, I have picked out bedding for Harper Beth's nursery.  This is major for me right now.  Prego brain has completely taken over my life.  I'm hoping when all the new-house hoopla settles down, I'll get some of my brain cells back.  Anyway, I decided to go with Pottery Barn's Penelope pattern and I am in love.  Here's a peek:

via
 Isn't it sweet?  I love the pink and green accents, and I adore the little birds.  I can just see Harper Beth in this crib.  Ahhhh.....girls stuff is so fun!  Once we get the bedding in, I can really go to town with the decorating.  Both the crib and changing table are already set up and in there places, and Adam is going to paint my old dresser pink for the other wall of her room.  Pics coming soon!

I'll try to update more later.  Have a friend coming in town and I need to jump in the shower!

Talk soon!

~LL


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!