Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Longest day EVER!

“It’s been a long time, since I left you, without a dope beat to step to”………Terrible, I know. Trying to use a little bit of Timbaland to cover up for the fact that I am SLACK! Work and no play makes Hayley a dull girl. Dull girl equals boring blog. Sorry! Let’s catch up, shall we???

Emmy’s?? Thoughts?? Personally, I thought the Emmy’s were horrible this year. Let me start by saying that I do love Neil Patrick Harris. I have loved him ever since the old Doogie Howser glory days. However, I was left hanging in the air after all of his jokes. I don’t know if the jokes were scripted, or planned, or whatever, but they were not funny. Frankly, I felt a little bit embarrassed for him. Nothing against Neil P, though! I find him hilarious on “How I Met Your Mother.” Maybe it just was not his night. Speaking of, was it anybody’s night if you weren’t Tina Fey, Jon Hamm, 30 Rock, and Mad Men?? Shocker, I know. Yes, I know these shows are “Exciting and Cutting-edge,” but do they have to win every year?? What about shows like “The Office,” “House,” and “Brothers and Sisters?” Why do these shows (or these people) never get awarded??

As far as who was wearing what, the only person I found interesting was Alyson Hannigan because of the fact that her body was rockin’ and she just had a baby six months ago. Her secret? Breastfeeding. Yep, I’m totally breastfeeding. I want a bangin’ body after baby, too! I’m just to the point where I don’t want to watch the Emmy’s telecast any more. Unless Robert Pattinson AKA Boyfriend is making an appearance I am no longer interested!

I’m sure I will totally be watching it this time next year, but I just had to vent.

In other news, I have officially gone to maternity clothes.....eeeeekkk! It's funny that I have not gained any weight (according to the rather large scale at my doc's office), but my stomach is actually growing because of baby. I am sad to say that my Express Jeans that actually made me look like I have an ass will be hanging in the closet for at least another 6-7 months. I am officially in the spandex over belly world, and I'm not gonna lie- it's comfy! While I am comfortable, I am feeling a bit frumpy so I've been trying to up the ante on my accessories. Any ideas?? I'm such an earrings girl, and I always feel like a good pair of chandeliers really can make the outfit. Since it is too hot for boots, and I can't wear my Steve Madden sandals another day without getting a pedicure, I purchased these at DSW today. I love them! If I can't look sassy, my feet can!

I've gotta go now, friends. My frozen Totino's pizza is ready. YUM!

4 comments:

  1. Good lord, my darling...r.patz is sooo my bf, but I digress...thanks for updating! we've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes!! i didnt see what Alyson Hannigan was wearing..ill have to google it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! an update! I want to get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash- I do, too!! We have got to make some plans. Dinner? Lunch?? I'll call you this week- it has been WAY too long.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!