Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Update! Update!

It's been forever since I last blogged. What is up with this?? Am I the only one that is just not feeling it these days?? I really, really want to blog every day and be witty, charming, and hilarious, but I can't get back into the rhythm. I need some drive. Any ideas??

The most important news to date is that I'm having a BOY!! I am literally over the moon. Adam, my mom, his mom, and I went for my ultrasound last Wednesday to find out the big news. Adam and I were both so excited we could hardly function the days before. After being called back to the little room that changes your life, we all piled in and awaited to find out what was in this belly. It seemed like it took the nurse forever to do my measurements, but she finally turned the screen around so she could show me some pictures. At that point she asked me what I thought I was having. I said "girl" without hesitation, because if you know me, it would seem that I was born to have a baby girl. The nurse smiled, and said "nope, it's a boy." I started crying, Adam started crying, the grandmother's started crying, it was perfect. You see, I wanted a boy all along. I have always wanted a boy ever since I could remember. Boy's love their mommy's. I am madly in love. Here's his profile picture:
Is it just me, or does he have the cutest nose ever?? I am in love with my little man.

I am about to go baby crazy!! Let the fun begin!

Off to call the doc. I am fighting a cold: sore throat, runny nose and all, and I need something to take other than Tylenol. Wish me luck........

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited!! Are we still on for Lunch on the 15th? I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freaking exciting!!!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash- Yes and I can't wait to see you too!!!!!

    V- Thanks friend! We are so happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! Congrats!!!! How cute :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!