Friday, November 13, 2009

Changes

I think my friend Ashley over at Kindredly has a great idea with the National Blog Posting Month/30 Posts 30 Day thing. I need some drive, folks! I feel like I am losing blog readers every day and it makes me oh so sad in my heart. Time to get back with the program! Although I have not been feeling the blog ambition, there has been a lot going on in the Mosely household. Let me fill you in………


Adam got a new job!!
Yea!!!!! He will be working as a Catastrophe Claim Representative for Allstate. We are so excited, and just very thankful. Adam has been on the job hunt for quite awhile now, and has been pursuing this exact job since June. We found out earlier this week that he got it, and have had perma-grins for a week now. Although this is a wonderful job, there are some cons; the biggest con being the fact that he will be traveling a lot. After talking it over numerous times, we decided that although it will be hard at times, it is the best thing we can do for our family (in particular, the little man in my belly). Adam starts training next week and could not be more excited. I’m hoping and praying this will be a great move for us. I guess we’ll see………

I decided on my nursery theme this weekend. Here's a picture:






The theme is “Shooting Stars” and it’s from Pottery Barn. I don’t know if it’s the blue/yellow combination, or the precious baby that won me over, but I love it! We are slowly getting furniture moved out of our spare bedroom, and making room for baby Aaron. I am in complete nesting mode, annoyingly so in fact. I just figure that while I’m feeling really good, I want to get these big things taken care of. I found a white crib at JCPenny that I adore, and am in the process of looking for a changing table. If you have any tips/ideas on baby furniture/baby stuff please share. While I am so excited and so in love with my baby boy, I feel so clueless about what to do next! As a side note, I think I felt my first real kick last night. As a matter of fact, it felt like 3 little kicks! Adam and I had just finished dinner, and I laid down on my back to get some good baby action. Aaron usually goes wild after I have eaten, and I love to feel him move around. Anyway, I laid down and felt him moving around, and then the next thing I know I felt 2 kicks (at least I could have sworn they were kicks) right at the bottom of my stomach. Another reason why I think they were actual kicks is because he is in breech position at the moment, and that is exactly where his feet should be. Oh my goodness, best feeling in the world! I cannot wait to feel more of his kicks in the coming months.


In other big news, my dad will be leaving from Afghanistan in exactly 2 weeks to head home for his two-week leave! We have not seen him since May, and can barely contain our excitement. We are thinking he should be home by December 5th. Looking forward to spending some much-needed time with him and the family.


I’m off to start my weekend! Hope every one has a good one! I am going to try and stick with this daily blog posting thing- wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!