Saturday, November 14, 2009

Best Saturday Ever

Sometimes I think my husband and I are old souls. I'm not saying that we're old, boring farts, but I can tell that we have grown up so much over the past 4 years that we have been together. The Saturday's and Sunday's spent laying in bed hung over from staying out too late/drinking too much at the bar are pretty much over, and you know, I don't miss it one bit. Honestly, those nights have been over for awhile now, and while they were great times, I am so happy where we are in our life right now. We still have incredible friends that we adore and spend a great amount of time with, and for that we are very fortunate. With all of this being said, I don't know if it's the Christmas music that is already playing on the radio, or that we have our first child on the way, or that my dad will be home in less than 3 weeks, or even the fact that Adam and I have spent the whole day just being together and enjoying each others company, but I just feel so blessed in more ways than I can count. I don't feel like I stop and say thank you enough for the blessings that are given to me, my family, and my friends every day, but I am doing so now.

That's all for now. Have a great night. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Awe! This was really sweet :) I am glad you are so happy :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!