Monday, November 23, 2009

Gobble Gobble!

I am seriously so happy for Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving vacay right now. I need a break- I’m sure you need a break! If only this break could fall right into my 2-week Christmas break, I would be on a roll.

Anywho, I hope everyone’s weekend was fantastic. My sister-in-law and I decided to brave the cold and the Twi-hard tweens for a little New Moon action Friday night; as a side note, thank you God for putting Robby P on this earth and sharing his gorgeous face and English bum for all to see. We arrived at the movie theater promptly at 6:30 (show did not start until 7:30), and were able to get great seats in a not-so-packed theater (shocker!). Now let me just say I am Team Edward all the way, but little Taylor Laughtner is rocking the abs and tan tummy, and I can see why there are so many Team Jacob fans. I promise to not go all Twilight/New Moon crazy in today’s entry, because I do realize that not everyone is a fan, but I really enjoyed the movie. Looking forward to Eclipse in June 2010- what what!

In continuing with the movie tradition this weekend, my mom and I went to see “The Christmas Carol” yesterday. (Obviously when your hubby leaves town you watch A LOT of movies). Folks, it was great! They gave us the coolest little 3-D glasses to watch the movie in, and I swear, I felt like I was right there with Tiny Tim when he exclaimed “God Bless us, everyone!” (Tear). This is definitely one of my favorites Christmas stories ever, and I definitely suggest this movie if you’re a sucker for Christmas tales like me.

Tomorrow my hubby comes home, and I know I will be temped to do the whole run/jump into his arms thing, but I really don’t want to cause him to break something or get a concussion from being knocked out by a huge pregnant lady. I am so excited to see him! My lovely work friend, Pam, is coming to our house Friday morning to take maternity pictures of us, and Adam has no idea. Rut-roh. He just has no idea what I have in store for him this week. Speaking of pictures, what colors are most flattering on you when you are not only getting professional pictures made, but you're just….. kind’ve……big?? I need some ideas.

Hoping Wednesday at noon gets here fast- I am so running out of here like a high school kid being released for summer break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!