Monday, September 29, 2014

Mascara Monday

Y'all know I love selling some stuff.  I sell my junk on Ebay, Craigslist, Facebook.....everywhere.  I love it!  I was even selling Nerium for a little while.

Back in August I decided to start selling Younique.   I'm sure you've heard by now, but Younique is known for it's AMAZING 3D Fiber Mascara.  Here's a peek at this little box of fabulous:

It basically consists of the Fiber Mascara and the transplanting gel.  Two super easy steps to achieve huge, luscious lashes.  So simple!  I have always loved the way false lashes would transform my eyes, but it was just too much of a hassle.  Getting the glue on....sometimes the glue was black which was awesome and awful all at once....applying the lashes....breaking out the tweezers....reapplying the lashes....accidentally poking your eye out....screaming when the glue stuck to your lash line (Yup, I screamed.  I was perpetually terrified of the freakin' glue).  This makes life so much easier!  All you do is apply your mascara, then apply the transplanting gel, and while the transplanting gel is still wet, you apply the 3D Fiber mascara.  You then set the mascara with another coat of the transplanting gel.  Easy-peasy!  Now, I don't always stick to these steps; most of the time I apply the transplanting gel as my mascara and then go through the steps; it's much easier if your lashes tend to clump. There's also a blow-dry method that works wonders!

So, what are you waiting for?!!  This mascara is 29.95 + tax and worth every.single.penny.  If you can't afford to buy today, you can always host a virtual party and get your mascara for free.  Whoop!  Ask me how.

In the meantime, go visit my website:
www.youniqueproducts.com/HayleyMosely

Look around.  Our Younique products consist of: eye pigments, eyeliners, shadows, mineral foundation, BB cream, blush, lip liners, lipstick, lip gloss, face wash, moisturizer.....the list goes on!

Here's some pics.....









Go get you some & have a marvelous Monday!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!