|Hello, sweet girl. I've been waiting on you!|
The first few months were a little tough, of course. You had your days and nights mixed up, you had bad reflux, and I'm sure there were plenty of other things that I thought were a huge deal at the time. It's funny that as I type this I can't remember them. God has a way of making your forget things like that, I suppose.
Around 2 months, your little personality started coming out:
And then the real cuteness began....
|Not real happy about a Christmas tree sweater....|
|But loving your fancy NYE outfit (thanks, Aunt Meme!)|
|Doing super cute gymnastic moves in your crib....|
|Loving any kind of attention your big bubba gives you!|
|Being REAL excited about going out to dinner with mom & dad!|
|"Uh, I know I look good. And I know this foot propped up is cute, too!"|
To wrap up this wordy blog, I want to tell you 12 things I love about you since you're officially 12 months. :) Of course, I love every hair on your head (and trust me, there are many) but I've got to end this post today. Here goes!
- I love your beautiful blue eyes and the way they light up when you smile. You smile with your eyes, and there is nothing better than seeing those baby blues twinkle up at me when you wake up in the morning.
- I love the way your pretty hair curls in the back after your bath when it's still wet. Heartmelt. <3 li=""> 3>
- I love the way you sit on your knees when watching your big brother play with his toys. It breaks my heart in the best way possible every time.
- I love that you already love friends and LOVE a good party. You get it from your mama! ;)
- I love the bond you already share with your dad. It's always been said that girls are "daddy's girls" (although I think you're more of a mama's girl) and lemme' just say: your daddy is wrapped.
- I love all of your cute 10 (yes, 10!) teeth. I especially love looking at them while you're laughing when your daddy and I hold you upside down.
- I love that when you want me or you're tired you say "mamamamamama" over and over again.
- I love when you lay your head on my chest, or your daddy's chest, or even Sophie May when we say the world "loves" to you. You already know at such a young age how to show love. You amaze me.
- I love that you love the song "All About that Bass" and dance when it comes on. You really do. (You are so your mama's child!)
- I love that when you kiss they're big, open-mouth wet kisses. They make me happy.
- I love, love, LOVE the relationship you already have with your big brother. Watching the two of you together sometimes brings me to tears, and I'm reminded of God's love when I look into both of your eyes.
- Last but not least, I love you, my Harper Beth.
Happy, Happy 1st Birthday, Sunshine!!!!