Friday, March 28, 2014

New Venture

Ever since my rant blog post last week, I've been doing a lot of thinking about some changes that I would like to make for me.  I even said that I needed something for myself- an outlet, something that I would enjoy doing.  Well folks, I took a step in that direction yesterday:


I'm so excited to announce that I have joined the Nerium business!  My mother-in-law has been selling Nerium since this past December, and has done incredibly well in the short time she's been in the biz.  Although I already knew this information, the big selling point to me was the changes to my mom's skin in less than 24 hours of using the Nerium AD product.  I was amazed!  After doing my own research I decided to sign on!

I'm very excited for this business opportunity.  Of course, I'm only one day into this new venture and have a lot to learn; however, I plan on working hard to do the best that I can!  I promise, this blog will not become solely about Nerium, but I will be posting new updates, launches, pictures, and information about the Nerium products now and again.  Feel free to check it out and if you're not interested, no problem!  No pressure from me whatsoever!

If you want to check out Nerium and it's incredible anti-aging benefits you can visit my website at:
www.lhmosely.nerium.com.

Have a Happy Friday!!

~LL










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!