Wednesday, October 1, 2014

This Jacket

My mom and I hit up Marshall's Sunday afternoon for a little retail therapy.  I don't know about y'all, but I either have really good Marshall's or not so good Marshall's trips.  It's never in between.  I either get majorly hooked up or find nothing.  This wasn't the case Sunday.....hence, the jacket:

Isn't she a beauty??

Thumb cut-outs

I feel seriously fierce in this jacket.  Sasha Fierce.  Like I could kick some serious A in this jacket. 

The pictures don't do it justice.  It's a Michael Kors original and normally sells at $168: Marshall's priced it at 80 buckaroos.  Whoop!  Go get it!  They still have a few, and I believe they have some in silver as well.  Hawt.  It reminds me of the North Face's Ruka Jacket which I became obsessed with back in January when my cousin rocked it out over lunch one day.  (Btw, this is my life now: once I put it on I grew excited over the fact that I can take my kids to the....wait for it.....local fair in this jacket.  Momhood=glamourous.)

Here's something similar that I love as well!

Hope all of you are having a happy hump day!  I'm listening to my sweet baby girl melt down in her crib right now....took the pacifier away today and there is hell to pay.

I must be crazy.

~LL


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!