Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A month out

Aaron started preschool today- Whoop!  He is now going 5 days a week from 9-12.  I still can't believe he'll be gone 5 mornings a week.  We went from Tues/Thurs preschool classes to this!  A part of me thinks that's a lot, but he will be going to Pre-K 5x a week next year, so better to get prepared now, right?  He was so excited this morning; I think most excited about wearing his new book-bag!  I ended up ordering just a plain blue bag from Etsy with his name and first initial monogrammed on the front.  Nothing fancy- just something he can carry with him for the next couple of years.  Sweet, big boy.  I'm so proud of him!

Harper's due date is exactly a month from today.  Eeekk!!  Truthfully, I think she's coming this month.  I'm 36 weeks tomorrow, so really, I'm hoping I only have around 3 weeks left than 4.  Wishful thinking, I know.  Of course, I want her to stay in as long as she needs to, but I'm not gonna lie- carrying 30 pounds of extra weight in this August heat and humidity is not fun.  I just flat-out refuse to go outside........unless I'm floating in a pool.  Sorry, not sorry.  Luckily, Adam's working from home until baby girl makes her grand entrance, so Aaron's had plenty of outside play and "boy-time" with Dad.  My hubby's been fantastic, he's really taken over doing a lot of stuff around the house- stuff that I usually do: cooking dinner, Aaron's bath time, heck- he's even helping with the laundry!  I, on the other hand, am just sitting around getting bigger by the second.  I even had to order some more maternity jeans yesterday, because all of my other maternity jeans/shorts are too tight!  For real?!?  It's probably not helping that I made a beeline for Dunkin Doughnuts today once I found out that they brought back their pumpkin doughnuts- that ring of deliciousness was finished by the time I exited the parking lot, y'all.  Next up: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.......mmmmhhhhmmm.


I'm going to take a page out of Ashley's book today, and post some of my "pinspiration" for the week. 

Obsessed with this outfit.  Everything from the over-sized tunic sweater (perfect for covering up a "just had a baby belly", to the distressed skinnies, & pointy-toed heels= LOVE.  Cannot wait to wear regular clothes again!

Love this look.  And I practically have all of these options in my closet; except for those fab mint jeans- they will be mine, oh yes, they will be mine. 

Fall hair color.  Love!!!  Her hair always looks fabulous, does it not?

I miss alcohol.  In particular, margaritas.  And red wine.  Oh, who am I kidding- I miss everything!


30 days to go.  Maybe less.  Agh!!!

And one more for good measure.  My sweet, precious love.

Happy Tuesday!

~LL

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!