Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dear Harper

My precious Harper,

We are anxiously awaiting your arrival! Only three more days until we get to kiss your squishy face, rub your soft hands, and put a big, froufrou bow on your head. We've been waiting for you for quite awhile!

We are so excited to expand our family of three into four!



We like to have fun. Some of our favorite things to do include: going to the beach, playing outside, watching movies, and playing with Sophie May (our puppy girl). We probably eat ChickfilA too much (although you won't mind that), and we should go to church more often (we're working on that). You have a big family. You already have 8 cousins, and you happen to be the only girl grandchild on your Dad's side- have fun with that, sister! You have more aunts and uncles than I can count, and you have both sets of great-grandparents! Plus, you have six- that's right- 6 grandparents! *You will totally rack up at Christmas, btw.*. You're entering into a big, busy bunch, but I promise you'll like it, my sweet. 

I've been dreaming about your face for so long. So far we think you look like your big brother with your chubby cheeks. We know you have hair; we saw it on your ultrasound and it's very evident by the insane amount of Tums I consume on a daily basis. Most importantly, we know that you are you- our precious Harper Elizabeth. 

In just a few days we finally get to meet you! We are counting down the minutes. We loved you before we knew you, and we are so blessed to welcome you into this big, exciting world. 

We love you, Harper Elizabeth Mosely. Welcome to the planet. :)




"For this child I prayed, and the LORD has granted me my petition that I made to him." - 1 Samuel 1:27

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!