Wednesday, September 11, 2013

It's about time!

I'm blogging from bed, friends.  Ugh.  I'm so not feeling good.  I bounce between feeling pretty good- not great, to feeling nauseous.  It's time for this baby girl to relocate.  I'm sorry to whine- it's just one of those days!  Luckily, she should be making her appearance in the next 2 weeks.  Excited!!  I am just so ready to meet my little love.  I think she is too; judging from the flips and jabs she doesn't have that much room anymore.  Bless it.  We're ready to meet you Harper!!

I will say that I haven't been too lazy today.  I went through her drawers, pulled out her 0-3 months clothing, and washed everything in Dreft.  It smells so sweet.  You know how a smell can bring back a memory?  I was immediately transported back to 2010 remembering Aaron's baby clothes and their smell of Dreft.  So precious.  After doing her laundry, I finished up the last of my thank-you notes, put them in the mail, and made a list of what I need to do over these last couple of weeks.  The list was longer than I thought- granted, it was small things, but still....dang!  I hope we get everything done in time before she gets here.  One of the things on my list includes getting a cute, flowy (aka: concealing) top to wear for her newborn pics.  I'm so excited to shop for normal clothing!  This past weekend I went to a baby shower and co-hosted a baby shower; both showers I attempted to wear one of my pre-preg dresses.  Ha- what a joke!  Both dresses barely covered up my lady parts because of this hurge belly.  I showed Adam and we just died laughing.  #wishfulthinking


Sorry for the boring pregnancy content.  I promise I'll get my mojo back soon.

Enjoy your evening!

~LL











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!