Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Photo Dump

Since I'm on a maj food hangover from a late ChickfilA lunch, I'm just going to let my pics narrate my weekend:

I kicked off the weekend at the Vet's office with Sophie May Friday afternoon.  I knew baby girl hadn't been feeling well all week, although there were no outward signs; she was eating, drinking, and going to the bathroom like normal.  Call it mother's intuition I guess; she has a UTI.  Bless it!  Needless to say, she's back to normal now and letting everyone in the house know who's boss. 



This was my Saturday.  Amazing.  My sweet friend, Brooke, had myself and 2 of my other girlfriends over to her mom and dad's house for a girls afternoon/early birthday celebration.  Isn't it gorge??  This house is probably one of my most favorite places in the world.  Brooke's parents live on Lake Tobesofkee in a beautiful house that looks like it should be on MTV Cribs.  The best part: it comes equipped with a beautiful pool, hot tub, and overlooks the lake.  It was the perfect day.  We ate lots of yummy food, drank, or in mine and Brooke's case (she's preggers too) we partook in some O'Douls non-alcoholic beer.  Only 2 of them, but hey, they were delish!  I've been craving beer, and this definitely hit the spot.  Later that afternoon, Brooke's precious mom took us for a ride on their pontoon boat to cap off the end of our day.  I got there at 11:15 that morning and didn't get home until 6:30, and time flew by!  I cannot wait to do it again!

{L-R: Jayme, Lauren, Nikki, Brandi, Lauren, Laura, Tina, me, Jessica, & Stephanie}
This was taken yesterday afternoon at my friend, Laura's, baby shower.  She's expecting a baby girl in late July!  Watching her open all of the presh baby girl stuff made me so excited for my future baby showers! 

  • Aaron starts swimming lessons tonight.  He'll be going Monday-Thursday.  I'm half excited/half dreading it.  I'm excited in that he needs the lessons, of course, with basically all my family having pools; I'm dreading it in that Aaron can be super stubborn, and I can totally see us getting there and Aaron going into toddler meltdown no. 325.  Good thoughts, please!
  • The Killing came back on last night, and it did not disappoint.  Between that, True Blood, and Keeping Up With the Kardashians my DVR is going to be out of control on Sunday nights.  My newest swede obsession is Joel Kinnaman who plays Holder on Killing.  Feast your eyes upon the hotness:
He dates Olivia Munn in real life.  BiatchVia

  • Rant: Why is there now a show about Mistresses?  Every time I see a preview of it, I'm confused.  Is it now officially cool to be a mistress?  Did Olivia Pope make it okay (Scandal)?  I'm going to watch the first episode because I'm really, really hoping that these girls aren't mistresses on purpose. I just don't understand the glorification of hoochies.  I don't care if Alyssa Milano is the freakin' lead.  
  • My birthday is a week from today.  Whoop! 
That's all, y'all!  Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!