Tuesday, June 18, 2013

What's Going On

It's Tuesday!  The past few days have completely bypassed me.  Things have been busy in the Mosely hacienda!  First things first.....catching up:
  • Ashley's baby shower for Baby Brooks was this past Saturday at Basil's, a great restaurant in Atlanta.  The restaurant was adorable, the food was delish, and the company was even better.  Brooks is sure to be a handsome little guy- he got tons of super-cute outfits.  It was such a nice shower, and I was so happy to be there! 
  • Last night me and my fellow Gemini friend, Lauren, celebrated our June birthdays (I'm the 10th, she's the 17th) with 8 of our closest girlfriends at Carrabas.   Again, the food was amazing and the company was wonderful.  We both got surprised (thanks, Jess!) with a huge piece of their "Chocolate Dream" dessert and I cannot stop thinking about it today.  So delicious!  I swear, I've had the biggest sweet tooth this pregnancy.  Anyway, truly a great night with great friends.  I'm truly blessed.  Here's a pic:
 

  • True Blood came back on Sunday.  Whoop!! I am so excited for this season!!  I'm most excited about the fact that we're already getting the sad/"I'm in love with you, Sookie" looks from Eric.  I.Heart.Him.  I think if I were her, I'd be all about re-living Season 4 (y'all know what I mean) all day long.  Holla!
I have been feeling so much movement from Harper over the past couple of days.  I love it!  She's always been active at certain points during the day, but it seems like I'm feeling her a lot more frequently now.  I think she's already practicing the choreography for Beyonce's "Diva" so we can officially hit it big and start touring together.  Once she's walking I'm totally going all Dance Mom, y'all.  (KIDDING!) ;)  For real though, she's really making her appearance known.  She's gave Adam 2 hard kicks last night (what's up, daddy-o?!) and he just started laughing.  I love her.  So much.  I can already tell we're going to have our hands full.  I went to the Doc today and everything went great; her heartbeat was good and strong, and my weight gain total is 17 pounds.  I'll be 25 weeks Thursday.  I honestly don't know how I haven't gained more than 17 pounds (thank you, Jesus) because I've been eating like an effin' cow.  I call it a miracle.

It's looking like we'll be moving this weekend (fingers crossed!).  We're getting our ducks in a row, and hopefully we'll be closing this Friday.  Yay!!  As soon as I know something more concrete, I'll be posting.  In the meantime, you might not be hearing much out of me over the next few days.  Still have a good bit of packing left to do and ends to tie up.  I'll try to post again this week, but if not don't be surprised.  I promise to get back at it as soon as I can devote more than 15 minutes to it.  

Enjoy your week!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!