Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm ready for the beach!

Goodness, I've been a total slacker with the blogging this past week!  Aaron and I spent most of last week at the pool; either laying by one or (in Aaron's case) swimming in one.  My little guy started swimming lessons last Monday, and I have to say I'm very proud of him!  I'm pretty positive we'll be paying for swimming lessons next year as well, but as long as he enjoys the water and isn't scared of it the money and time are well worth it.  Here's a pic of him and his swim buddy, Aubrey.  Aren't they the cutest??


Aaron and I headed up to G-town last weekend for a little R&R at my parents since Adam was out of town.  We continued our pool ritual through the weekend.  Y'all, I am serious about the tan this summer.  If I'm going to be fat (yeah, yeah, I know....pregnant) than I'm going to be tan.  Sadly, there won't be much time for laying out this week; trying to pack up this effin' house for our big move and have I said how much I hate packing?!?  My sweet mom came down this morning and just left around 30 minutes ago.  Thank God for mama's!  She literally walked in the door, got a note pad and made a daily list of what I'm to pack every day up until next week.   Then, she helped me pack my entire living room.  One room down.....six more to go!  We can do this!

Yesterday I turned 31- whoop!  Cannot believe I'm officially in my thirties.  That's cray.  I intended to pack all day yesterday and only packed one cabinet in my kitchen.  Total fail.  I don't know what it is, but in addition to being pregnant and tired all the time, I also feel like baby girl's taking my brain cells.  I can't think.  I can't plan.  I feel like a sumo wrestler.  Plus, the heartburn's started up (this was about the time in my pregnancy with Aaron that the heartburn really started to kick in) and as soon as I get up and start moving around, I'm ready to sit down again.  I'm not complaining, I'm just stating the truth.  We don't have a closing date as of yet, but I'm thinking we'll be moving next week.  There are so many things that we have left to do before we move: I need to find Aaron a toddler bed and chest of drawers for his new big boy room, pick up some furniture that we're buying from my sister and her husband, set up our utilities, set up movers, etc.  We're not moving again for a long time!

I have to say thank you to all my friends and family for the birthday wishes yesterday!  From FB posts, messages, texts, phone call- y'all rock!  Thank you!!!  All of you make my day!  To those that didn't.......let's just say that I have a fantastic memory and I don't forget much.  If that sounds cray, so be it.  I'm pregnant and really don't give a damn.  Life's too short to waste time on others who don't care.  Point noted....moving on.


 These are Adam's "I'm sorry I forgot your birthday" flowers.  For reals.  He's forgiven......for now. ;)

Enjoy your day!

~LL





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!