Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well, hello there!

I'm attempting to rev up the ole' blog again.  Yes, I know I've said this before but I really mean it this time...I think.  I miss my blog, and frankly, my vocabulary is better when I'm writing daily.  Since my last post was in April (rut-roh), instead of writing what I've been up to over the past few months, I decided to make a photo collage of a few of the happenings over the last few months.  Voila!!

To sum it all up, I've: watched Aaron enjoy his first real Easter and discover his love for Peeps just like his mama; attended (and survived) my best friend's Bachelorette party and watched her walk down the aisle; went under the knife for some outpatient surgery that I'm still recovering from; turned 29; visited with family out of state, and finally visited the Gulf after three long years.  Among many other things, it's been a busy but wonderful summer so far.  I'm sad to see the end of summer drawing near, but excited to see what the fall has in store for me and my family....most definitely not excited about the A&P courses I will be taking over the next school year- nursing degree, here I come!

Artsy Fartsy





2 comments:

  1. fyi i'm reading...hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Catching up on the blog and love how I got a shout out! It's been a helluva year! love you

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!