Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back to the land of the living.......for today at least.

Happy Friday, everyone! This has been a LONG week and I am so grateful that the weekend is finally here! Woop woop. I feel bad about the lack of blogging lately, but this has been a tough week in prego land. Lemme' just say, I'm not complaining. I feel SO very lucky to have this little peanut growing inside of me, and he (or she) can take whatever they need from me to get healthy and grow. With that being said, I am nauseous as hell most of the time and (almost) everything grosses me out. Smells are bad, too. I will not name a list of things that gross me out because:
  • (a) It would be too long of a list, and
  • (b) I might puke
Soooo, that's pretty much how I have been feeling. However, my love for:
  • Cheese Krystal's
  • Wendy's Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger's
  • French Fries
  • DQ's Butterfinger Blizzard's
  • KFC's mac and cheese and biscuits
  • Chips and Guac from El Sombrero
  • And of course, Chick-Fil- A's chicken sandwich
has stayed rightfully intact. No, I probably will not lose weight from lack of eating hardly anything, but gain it because the only things I want are listed above. Rut-roh. Might have to start on an exercise plan soon.......I'm just sayin'.

This weekend should be fun. One of my bestest friends turns 27 (Happy Birthday, Katie Anne!) and I am making a trip up to good ole' G-town for the birthday celebration tonight. After that, I am spending the night with my mom and we have a day planned of shopping and more shopping Saturday. Yay!!

Hopefully, this "nauseousness" will pass soon. In the meantime, where is my Zofran??

3 comments:

  1. AW! Sorry that you havent been feeling well! Hopefully the sickness will subside soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you poor thing. I've been wondering where you've been. How far into your first trimester are you? Everyone says that's the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you feel better soon hayley!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!