Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry (belated) Christmas!!

Hi friends!

Hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas!!   It went by too fast, didn't it??  We have had a big year with the birth of our baby girl, and our new home, so Adam and I decided not to exchange gifts and just give to the kids and it worked out great.  Santa must have really thought Aaron was a good boy because he racked up: a bike, basketball hoop, computer, new train set, a tent, a train set, etc.  Harper got baby doll(s), clothes, a few toys, and an exersaucer.   Her Christmas gift to mom was a big, beautiful laugh on Christmas Day- melt.my.heart.  We are so incredibly blessed with these beautiful children!

Between my parents and Adam's parents I racked up as well! Riding Boots, the Naked 3 palette, some adorable shearling-lined Moccasins that I'm obsessed with, a photo printer, clothes, etc.  AND, I'm typing on my brand-new bluetooth wireless keyboard- whoop! I'm spoiled. So spoiled.

Here's some pics of our last few weeks:

Aaron decorating his tree.  Sweet baby!



She's smiling all the time now & I love it!

Goofball

JT with the girls


Jessica's birthday dinner



My cousin, Kate's, gorgeous wedding with the hubs

My  sister's gorge

"Twas the night before Christmas"

Santa's letter to Aaron

Now, a rundown:

  • Dean cheated on Tori.  Shocker?  Absolutely not. The fact that he told his mistress he was in a "sexless" marriage?  What a dbag.  Obviously you didn't have a "sexless" marriage, dude.   She birthed 4 of your children, and almost died carrying your fourth.  You're a freak.
  • Y'all know I was ALL about watching "I Am Britney Jean" on E! and I was pleasantly surprised at how normal she was.  Go Brit-Brit!  Now, who wants to go to Vegas?!?!
  • We still need to talk about Queen Bey's new album, but I have a baby that wants Mom so I gotta go.  Next time it's on!
Happy day after Christmas!!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!