Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let the Groove Get In!

I cannot believe Christmas Eve is a week from today. This randomly hit me as I was vacuuming this morning; a week from today we'll be in full-blown Christmas craziness. Luckily, we are DONE with Christmas shopping, and all that's left to do is gift wrap. Have I mentioned that I just properly learned how to wrap a present....last year...at the age of 30. Yep. I've always been a gift bag girl, and when I did attempt the art of gift wrapping let's just say that I could have easily passed it off as Aaron's work. I decided last year, "Time to grow up, Hayley. This year you will wrap.every.damn.present." And I did. And they were presentable. This year can only get better, y'all! This time next year, I'll have a gift wrapping room. Looks like somebody's found their inner Martha- whoop!

In other random news, I found a dress to wear to my cousin's wedding this weekend. It's adorable! After hitting up Dillard's, and realizing that I can only afford to shop their clearance racks on a good day ($110 and up for a cocktail dress- no thanks!) I popped on over to Lizard Thicket (http://www.shoplizardthicket.com) and found my LBD. Here's a pic:


I love it. The top is a halter-style (which is always flattering) and pinkish-gold-bronze sequins; the skirt is A-line and very flattering as well. Look, I need as much black and "flattering" as I can get right now! I'm wearing a pair of nude pumps and gold jewelry. Adam's wearing a skinny tie with his suit (so handsome!). We are just so excited to dress up, drink, and dance. It's been too long!


In other news, this picture has hit the web and I can barely contain myself:


Do you see that?!? ASkars and Prince Harry....in a pic... TOGETHER. Agh!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even handle this. Who's more delicious?!? I can't decide! Both of them don't mind getting naked that's for sure. ;)


Who watched GMA this morning? Thoughts on the Katy Perry/John Mayer video, "Who You Love?" Here's mine:
- Her makeup is gorge in the video. Very fresh and natural. 
- I love this song.
- I think they might be the real deal. As I type this, he's probably gotten all relaysh-phobic again and dumped her via Twitter. 


In an effort to save the best for last, guess who's going to see JT tonight?!? This girl!!!! I'm trying not to think too much about it because I have to stay in mommy mode until 3:30 when I blow this joint. The last time I saw him in concert was 2007 (come to think of it, that probably was his last tour) and it was amazing.  There will be a blog post on the concert by Friday- hopefully by Thursday. I'm not even going to attempt a blog sesh tomorrow as I will probably be way too hungover from Phillips overpriced Chardonnay. Holla!


"She kill me with that coo-coochie-coochie-coo"- TKO y'all.

Yes, I did just write that- whoop!

~LL

P.S. We still have to talk about Queen Bey's new album- holy s---. Amazeballs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!