Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Venting

Two blog posts in two days....what, what!

No, on the real....I need to vent. I'm exhausted. Shit literally hit....the floor yesterday afternoon. I picked Aaron up from school, and he kept on complaining that his neck was hurting. I just assumed he fell down during recess, blew it off, and headed home to fix lunch. Aaron was unusually quiet on the way home, and as soon as we walked in the door he headed to the couch to lay down. Me, still clueless, checked his tempature-nothing, but I went ahead and gave him a dose of Ibuprofen just to take the edge off. A little while later I notice that he had that glassy, "I'm totally going to puke" look. It occurred to me at that moment, "I probably should get a towel," and you better believe as soon as I grabbed it I was catching puke in my hands. My poor baby- he was crying and so confused. After I managed to get him (and everything else) cleaned up, I checked his temp again and it was 99.7- low-grade but higher than normal. I called the Ped just to double-check and they said just to bring him in to be on the safe side, and I'm glad I did because my little guy has strep. Bless his heart, he's on ten days of antibiotics. I'm just hoping and praying I don't get this junk. I'm popping Airborne like candy.

On top of all that dramz, baby girl decided she was not ready to go to sleep until 1 freakin' AM last night. Yeah, I wish I was lying. And, she was up by 6 this morning to eat. We have got to get this kid on a schedule. I am the walking dead. Y'all should see the black under my eyes.....it's scary.

Anyway, if you're reading thanks for listening. I'm fixing to give Harper her last bottle and head to bed myself. Wish me luck!

*I promise to blog about things other than puke and schedules next time.

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!