Thursday, December 29, 2011

Feels like I'm blazin'

Ever since I wrote my last blog entry I've been in a serious funk.  Like, "can't get out of this mood" funk.  Of course, with what we just went through the sadness and mood swings are to be expected, so I'm just trying to go with the flow and take it day by day.  I've decided that this blog is going to be part of my personal therapy AKA I will be writing daily.  That's a promise!  I've talked with several people that believe writing how you feel is a great way to start the healing process.  Well, it just so happens this girl has a blog that's been seriously neglected in hmmmmm, 4 months??  So there ya go.  I know I've made plenty of promises in the past about "coming back" and I write for maybe 3-4 days straight then disappear again.  Not anymore.  You see, I'm not just writing to entertain my loyal readers (even though I hope you fabulous people stay and go through this journey with me), I'm writing for my sanity.  I can't promise that I'll always make you laugh, or that you won't cry, but I do promise this: I will continue to be me- always.  You're getting the real deal.  One hundred percent, Laughing Lolly, or...just Hayley.   

So, in honor of this new chapter in my life I'm ending this entry with a lil' Nicki Minaj.  Because even on the days where I have wanted to crawl into bed and pull the covers over my head, girlfriend kept me going.  Here goes:



1 comment:

  1. You are amazing girl...writing is the best therapy! If that doesn't help try drinking a bottle of wine...that helps too! Of course drinking alone isn't allowed sooooo CALL your girl JuJu...love you!

    Julie C

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!