Friday, December 30, 2011

NYE Eve

It's the weekend, y'all.

Adam and have no plans for NYE and I am just fine with that.  It's funny how NYE was such a big deal when I was in high school/college.  So much time and effort spent on finding the "perfect outfit" and then deciding who you were going to smooch at midnight (wink, wink). ;)  I was chatting with my sister on the phone yesterday and we decided the best nights are the ones that aren't planned.  NYE always feels so planned to me.  Maybe tomorrow night holds a few surprises, or maybe it just holds a good bottle of wine and some yummy food.  The latter sounds fine to me.

I think Adam and I are going to see "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" tonight.  Thoughts?  I haven't read the book yet, but I heard it was awesome.  The movie kind've looks scary to me.  Is that crazy?

Took Aaron to the ENT doctor today.  Angel baby's getting tubes put in his precious ears on January 26th.  I'm not happy about him going under anesthesia, but I am looking forward to no more ear infections.  I honestly think if you told me he would be getting tubes 2 months ago I would be hyperventilating right now.  Not so much anymore.  At this point in my life, I can't sweat the small stuff.  And again to be honest, after the hell we just went through (and are still getting over), nothing seems like a big deal anymore.  I've learned you've got to look for blessings in everything.

I got a Garmin today- whoop whoop.  I know I'm so behind on the GPS craze, but I'm pretty pumped.  I'm one of those people that gets lost every where I go, so it's past time for sure.  FYI: Walmart has Garmin's and TomTom's on sale for $100 right now!

If I don't post tomorrow, y'all have a great NYE and stay safe!  And if you want to pick out that "perfect outfit" and smooch that cute stud (or cute hubby) go right ahead and do it- I'll be doing the same. ;)

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!