Friday, August 20, 2010

What am I thinking??


I'm taking the GACE Early Childhood Content Assessment tomorrow.  I am so not prepared.  Why am I such a procrastinator??  I swear I am ADD.  I cannot concentrate on one thing for longer than thirty minutes unless it's a Glee episode or an Emily Giffen book.  For example, at this moment I should be studying; Aaron's finally taking a nap, and I have at least 2 hours of good study time ahead of me.  Instead I'm whining about the fact that I'm lazy when it comes to reading about what civilizations Pizarro and Cortes conquered.  Mothereff...........

I'm still waiting on my Aaron birthstone necklace from juliethefish designs.  I'm getting a little impatient.  She sent me a follow-up email stating that the estimated ship date was yesterday, the 19th.  I scooted on over to the UPS website today with my tracking ID number to see if it was en route, and came across nothing.  No status update whatsoever.  Uhhhhhh.......I hate waiting!

On an excited note, I stepped on the scale today and I have lost 5 pounds!  Sticking with a 1,200 calorie per day diet, and it's working.  I think I'll reward myself with take-out Japanese tonight......haha!

My ten-year class reunion is almost a month away.  I don't know how to feel about this; happy, excited, sad, anxious, dreadful??!  Anyhow, I want to find something fun to wear.  Any suggestions??

Also, I need some input on good lipstick/lip gloss shades.  I bought two tubes of the new Cover Girl Lip Stain last week at CVS and am not happy with the color.  What colors do you like?

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!