Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm feeling crafty

Lately, I've been feeling that I need to be spending my free time more efficiently.  When Aaron naps during the day, I mostly use that free time to catch up on email, read a book, figure out what's for dinner, clean, laundry, etc.  I don't know if this is the mom in me coming out, but I really want to sew something.  I'm also aching to paint a canvas.  I want to make an outfit for Aaron so badly that I cannot stand it.  I suppose this is the frugal side of myself rearing it's head, and I'm kinda' digging it.  I see all of these fabulous blogs with great home design ideas, and fun projects that are done inside their homes, and I feel a whoosh of excitement run through me.  Can I do this?  I don't know, but I feel that LL just might have some hidden creativity. 
In the meatime, I'm going to check one of these books out to get this crafty train going.  Here are some options:

I love a good " (Blank) for Dummies" book














Might want to look into this book as well......














Can't forget this!













Excited for new ventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!