Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just when I thought I was over it......

The obsession with One Tree Hill has began again.  I started watching OTH in 2003 when it first premiered, and I stopped watching OTH in late 2005; I had just started dating Adam, he lived in Macon, and I was in L.O.V.E.  I basically didn't have time for such trivial things like watching television when I could make-out with my cute boyfriend (bahaha).  Flash-forward to 2008; Soapnet is now airing OTH from the beginning, and I was finally catching up on the 3 years that I missed.  Once I caught up, I started watching OTH over at a friend's house every Monday night for a year because DirecTv didn't carry the CW channel (not without a fight I will add; I called and sent emails to the company to ask them to please add CW to their regular line-up of channels.  Incredibly dorky and unsuccessful.)  So, I gave up on OTH.  I figured it was just not meant to be for me and this show to continue on, and I forgot about lovely "Tree Hill, NC."  Imagine my surprise two weeks ago as I'm laying in the bed flipping through the guide, and lo and behold, there is the CW, now available for all DirecTv viewers.  I immediately set up our DVR to record all episodes of OTH, and added Season 7 to my Netflix que to catch up.  I started season seven last week, and now have only 8 more episodes to catch up on.  Can I just say, OTH has gotten so much better since Hilarie Burton and Chad Michael Murray (Peyton and Lucas) left the show?!  The newest actors are gorge (Robert Buckley, Austin Nichols, Jana Kramer, Shantel VanSanten), the story lines are actually good and not cheesy (well, I wouldn't go that far- let's just say they've improved), and I can't get over the flawless hair and makeup on Sophia Bush and Bethany Joy Galeotti.  Not to mention, all of their clothing!  Yep, the obsession is back and in full force.  Let the dramz begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!