Our house that is. Here is a link to the Craigslist posting I added yesterday. If you know of anyone interested in moving to this area, send them my way!
Adam and I had date night last night. We went to see The Social Network. Surprisingly, I liked it a lot. Things I learned from this movie:
- Mark Zuckerberg (the creator of Facebook) is socially inept (or is at least played that way), and he created the biggest social network on the planet.
- Justin Timberlake is still hot. Sean Parker is not.
- Am I living in the woods?? Had no idea that Mark Z was ever involved in a big lawsuit with three other guys, who helped "create" Facebook?
- The Winklevoss twins aren't nearly as hot as the one guy that portrayed them.
- Is is just me, or did the original Facebook have a picture of a guy named Tom at the top? Am I just dreaming that?
- Go see it, or at least add it to your Netflix que. It's really good.