Friday, November 5, 2010

For Sale!

Our house that is.  Here is a link to the Craigslist posting I added yesterday.  If you know of anyone interested in moving to this area, send them my way!


Adam and I had date night last night.  We went to see The Social Network. Surprisingly, I liked it a lot.  Things I learned from this movie:

  • Mark Zuckerberg (the creator of Facebook) is socially inept (or is at least played that way), and he created the biggest social network on the planet.
  • Justin Timberlake is still hot.  Sean Parker is not.
  • Am I living in the woods??  Had no idea that Mark Z was ever involved in a big lawsuit with three other guys, who helped "create" Facebook?
  • The Winklevoss twins aren't nearly as hot as the one guy that portrayed them.
  • Is is just me, or did the original Facebook have a picture of a guy named Tom at the top?  Am I just dreaming that?
  • Go see it, or at least add it to your Netflix que.  It's really good.

    2 comments:

    I love to hear from you!