Monday, March 15, 2010

Just wondering.......

Did any one watch that new show "Pretty Wild" on E! last night? Not quite sure how I feel about it. Who are these girls?? Is it just me, or is the mom riding the crazy train just a bit?? I dunno.

As a side note, I watched Kendra last night and am now officially scared of the post-baby bod. She has thousands of dollars and a trainer; I have no gym membership, and a Chick-fil-a down the road that makes me very happy. Mental note: Breast-feed like it's my job.

Due date is this Friday, folks! Let's pray he's a lil' leprechaun and decides he's ready for his entrance on St. Paddy's day!

Almost forgot.......I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my hubby today!!! He is officially the BIG 3-0!! Here's to my hot and wonderful man- love you baby!!

1 comment:

  1. I have it on my DVR...haven't watched yet.

    Are you un-pregnant yet?! I need to know!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!