Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Lovesick

Ohhh.....Ryan Gosling.  Quit playing games with my heart!  I can't even deal.

Last night, my mom and I went to see La La Land.  It was incredible.  And no, I am not just saying that because my favorite man in the whole world (besides you, hubs!) was the male lead.  The movie was amazing!  The set, the costumes, the music, the story- all of it was just beautiful.  It was not violent, raunchy, gross- like most of the movies that are out today.  It was a love story, beautifully told, and you need to go see it!

Now- back to the important stuff.  Ryan G.  Aw, man.  Eva Mendes.....all I gotta say is honey, you are one lucky lady.  In all seriousness, I've been giving myself and RyGuy some distance.  I mean, he went and got Eva all knocked up a second time, and at that point I decided enough was enough.  It was officially time to move on.  I was doing pretty good with this whole charade; you know, not watching Crazy Stupid Love on repeat and googling his SNL skits.  I'd even semi-moved on with Taylor Kitsch, because who doesn't love Tim Riggins??

Then, BAM!  He showed up at the Golden Globes:

Hot damn (image via)

And gave this speech:


"My lady."  (Ugly cry).  FML.


And to torture myself even further, La La Land:



He dances, he sings, he plays the piano, and well, he's just damn perfect!  Ugh.

Rachel McAdams, for the love- DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!

Now, please excuse me while I google Ryan Gosling memes for the next 2 hours.

Yep. (image via)


~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!