Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Wednesday Wellness

As many of you know, I am quite the oily mama.  I started using Young Living essential oils in August 2014, and I haven't looked back!  We use them daily; we put them on our feet, on our spine, on our temples, on our belly buttons....you name it- we've probably put it there. Ha!  We ingest them, we wear them, we clean with them, we.live.that.oily.life, y'all!  We use them for immune boosters, mood enhancers, skin cleansers, teeth whitening, headache erasers, tummy issues, SLEEP!  The list goes on and on!  And no, none of this is too good to be true- these are natural, plant-based oils that God put on this earth for our health and well-being.  They've always been there!  And they work!  Sorry for all the exclamation points, but oils get me pumped!  I could go on and on about what a blessing they have been to us in the almost 3 years that we incorporated them into our daily life.  This is the real deal, you guys.

All of this being said, I've decided to start a Wednesday Wellness series on my blog.  I know I haven't been that great about blogging (oops!) but I've really got to get back into it.  This series will hold me accountable!  So here goes.....my first Wednesday Wellness featuring my absolute FAVE: Thieves!  (insert praise hands!)

She's a bad, mama-jama!
If you ask me:
What was the first oil I tried?  Thieves.
What oil is a must-have?  Thieves.
If you could only choose one oil, what would it be?  Thieves.
Help!  Stomach flu and real-life flu have hit my home, what do I do??!?  Thieves, baby.


Y,all.  I cannot say it enough.  If you only have one essential oil in your arsenal, this is the one to have!!  Thieves is anti-viral, anti-bacterial- it literally protects you and your babies immune systems when all of that nastiness is going around (like NOW).  Thieves is a blend containing: Clove, Cinnamon Bark, Rosemary, Lemon, and Eucalyptus Radiata.  Just applied to your big toe, it defends your body from all sorts of crazy germs.  We apply it on our feet, spines, and back of neck for that extra protection.  And we always use a carrier oil (like almond, fractionated coconut, or even olive) because Thieves is a hot oil!  Thieves diffused with Purification and Lemon oils rids the air of nasty germs.  Kills it all- for reals.  Got a sore throat?  2 drops of Thieves, 1 drop of lemon, and a teaspoon of honey added to a hot cup of water- I promise you it'll be gone by the time you finish that water.  Tired of using toxic chemical to clean counter-tops, bathtubs, floors, etc.?  Make your own natural cleaner with Thieves!  And heck, while you're scrubbing your kitchen counter squirt some in your mouth for that extra immune boost!  I'm not even kidding!

Not surprisingly, Young Living offers Thieves in some many different varieties because everyone loves it!  There's Thieves soap, toothpaste, dental floss, hand sanitizers, hand soap, mouthwash, throat lozenges, mints, spray, wipes.....the list goes on and on.  Let's just say it's the bomb-diggity.  Can I get an AMEN??!

So, if I haven't convinced you that Thieves isn't a MUST in your medicine cabinet, well, I'm sorry for wasting your time. However, if keeping you and your family healthy is a top priority, please, for the love, just give essential oils a shot.  I swear, you won't regret it!

P.S. Please visit/like/comment Lemontree Wellness on IG and FB!  We post all kinds of oily goodness on there daily!  Are you ready to purchase?  Click this link to get started!

Have a great Wednesday!

~LL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!