Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wednesday Wellness: Panaway

Hey guys!  I missed last weeks wellness post due to a sick kid, so I'm back at it this week.  This week features Panaway- one of my favorites!

"Mom!  My legs hurt!"  I've heard that from Aaron a few times over the past year.  Of course, this usually happens at night when it's time for bed.  (Insert eyeroll).  But then I quickly realized that his legs actually are "hurting."  Hello, growing pains!  That's where Panaway comes in handy.

Panaway is a lot like Deep Relief (the bomb diggity), but it's stronger and it works faster, in my opinion.  It's an essential oil blend that consists of Peppermint, Wintergreen, and Clove.  It's one of the oils that I didn't open for months when I bought my first starter kit, because I didn't know what in the world I needed to do with it.  But y'all, Panaway is amazing!  It's mostly used as a pain reliever in my house.  I apply it to legs for growing pains, I apply it to my temples and the back of my neck for headache and tension; especially when I need something stronger than Peppermint.  It's especially great for arthritis and back pain.  I actually apply to our little shih tzu daschund mix, Sophie May!  With her long back and stout frame, she feels pain from time to time from running after the kids, playing outside, or going up and down steps at our house.  A rub-down of Panaway on her back, and our little fur angel is ready to go!

I have a few oils that I keep a roller-ball attached to directly: Stress Away because, hello, momma-hood; and Panaway because sometimes you need a little somethin'somethin' to take the pain away.  And fast.

Hello, lover!

Lucky for you, I have a Panaway available!  And, I'm selling it at my cost!  So if you're interested in all this little blue baby can do, comment, shoot me a message, a text, whatevs!  I'll hook you up.  ;)

~LL

P.S. My last Wednesday Wellness, I talked about Thieves- THE BEST.  I have ONE of those butt-kicking, bacteria/virus fighting, feel-good in a tiny bottle oils available.  Just ONE!  Lemme know if you want!

1 comment:

  1. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and elimination of diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I was diagnosed with diabetes .It was at work and  feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +234 802  501 2866   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR MENINGITIS,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +234 901 075 4824

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!